- Age / Gender:
- n/a, Female
- Humboldt County, CA
- All Stats >
♥ Obsessed with learning 3D, Unity, Flash & Fruity Loops, to create interactive experiences. Building a studio in Northern CA.. art model / fire dancer who is open to potential collabs & connecting w/ community. ♥
- Community Stats
Level 4 Art Lover
Ranked as Civilian
Latest Audio Submissions
- Made the cow & several 3D assets for Soccer Cows, a game developed by MartianGames. Created for the 72hr Game Jam: Ludum Dare #32, themed "Unconventional Weapon”. This is a racing game where you can battle with Cows in a Post-Apocalyptic Soccer-War! Made with Unity so Firefox is required.
- Contributed voice acting for 2 games by DanielCotorogea : Red-Head Deception, his 2nd game ever, made with Construct2 for deceptionjam. The other game, Robo-Granny [Demo], is a clever & fun Construct2 game where you use a Walking-Mech to stomp Robo-kids trying to steal Granny’s fruits. Also featured in this game, the talented, up-and-coming VA, Gianni Matragrano.
- Helped by voicing the President in the 7-person collab, the game Launch, by ProgrammerMaverick.
- Made the kitty & all 3D environment art in Kitty McBlubberton, another MartianGames game jam submission, for Ludum Dare #34, using both of the tied themes "Growing" & "Two button controls"
- Completed my 1st flash animation, Julie Jehovah, Episode 1. Concept / script by my buddy, Curtis Confuz. I did the vector art & voice for Julie.
- Voiced an original character by D-Rock: Devil-Lynn, also voiced by Gianni.
- VA for 2 episodes of Loery Potpie, by Toons ForYou: “The Dirty Book” (Season 1 Ep. 10), & “The Battle For The Remote Control” (Season 1 Ep. 14).
- Submitted audio for several other upcoming ‘toons, which are not yet complete, but coming in 2016!
New / favorite toys & equipment
- My own 1st LED hula hoop (videos to come)
- Mic-earphones for binaural audio recording - can’t wait to experiment with these!
- iPhone 6!
- Harmor, FL Studio plugin
Other noteworthy details
- Started a Twitch channel for streaming Game Dev & gameplay.
- Made a few new channels to categorize my interests, including JenniNexusPlaysGames.
- Posted my 1st Voice Acting Demo.
- Spent quite a bit of time getting a handle on using Unity, and becoming better in 3DS Max.. I *love* 3D modelling & working with technology. I’d be stoked to become a master one day, at making interactive art, and bringing my creations to life!
- Started a Patreon campaign for raising funds towards the future of building our game / animation studio.
Thanks for reading, being a part of the experience, and hope you stay in touch as the journey unfolds.
Recent Game Medals
Total Medals Earned: 59 (From 18 different games.)