Jenny's Game Jenny's Game

I played it cuz my name is Jenni & I was searching to see what games had strip club in the tags this came up lol. :-D Needs better hit spot on the words - clicking directly onto the font is a little annoying. Let me know if your character ever needs a voice actress that would be fun / funny I think. Cheers!

Ric-Olzow responds:

Glad the tags actually worked!
Yeah I made this back in the day and I've learned much since then... If you play Jennys Quiz (2012) I believe that game has buttons instead of clicking on text. It's much less 'fun' than this game though...heh.
Duly noted, I'll keep you in mind!

Anxiety Composition ep.2 Anxiety Composition ep.2

I played episodes 1 & 2 back to back. Clever simplicity & good story-telling plus cool music makes for intriguing experience! Love them. Keep me in mind when casting for future voices if you like (demo on my NG page). :-)

Sandwich VS Bagel Sandwich VS Bagel

Cute & fun theme / art!

rhys510 responds:

Thanks :P

DESEEDER DESEEDER

OMG u r so great at what you do! Cuteness, progression, and so amazing you have high score & medals! So impressive! Great work not to mention, for within the LD 48 hr compo challenge! I'm going to play this more!

Zanzlanz responds:

Jenni! I can't thank you enough for your support and awesomeness! :D

The scoreboard and medals were added after the compo, but I definitely wouldn't have released without them - they make the game a LOT more replayable, in my opinion! :]

MURDER MURDER

So cute, clever & fun!! Love everything about it - the music, art, suspense & humor. :-D

Fuzzy McFluffenstein! Fuzzy McFluffenstein!

It was funny enough that the blood was entertaining and not disturbing.. really cute art and cool song made me want to play it more!

Stinky Bean Fling Stinky Bean Fling

This is a cute theme, love the art, fun music.. bet it would be even more awesome on mobile!

Toy Soldiers Toy Soldiers

The nostalgia of the classic Lemmings caught my attention right off the bat. The fx and pleasant aesthetic / animations are a bonus! Props for completing this much fun in 48 hours for a jam. It's pretty hard for me - I'll have to come back for those trophies, but I played quite a few times !

Launch Launch

What a fun game & collaboration! I'm so happy to be included in this group effort. I love the art & music, and I agree with some of the things others have said, & am stoked to see the response, that players are craving more backstory and multiple plays. btw, I found that clearing my cache and reloading the page allowed me to replay the game. Hope to work together some time! :-)

Robo-Granny [Demo] Robo-Granny [Demo]

You're imagination & creativity are abundant! Between the story, artwork, and it's inspiring to see your use of voice acting, music etc., to bring the best out of this fun game / experience. I'm really looking forward to seeing Robo-Granny develop, as well as future creations! Thanks for including me in the intro - it was really fun making a robot voice to suit the theme :-D